Sunday, August 12, 2018

Welcome

Welcome to my corner of the World Wide Web! I have another blog here but haven't been active on it in a very long time. I'm not sure why.... hmmm... I probably could give you a super long reason why, but I won't. Short version.... I created this blog years ago and wanted all my posts under one unbrella so to speak. So here we are! LOL! I thought I would add a few recent pictures of our beautiful lake, me and hubby on BC day, a new coffee mug (btw, I love coffee) and wine & watermelon.


We have had hot summer days since June but this week it has been hazy due to the local fires and yesterday we had a crazy rain storm! My husband thinks summertime is over but I disagree. I have a feeling the warm weather will return and will take us right through to September. A part of me is so excited for September! That means sweater weather is around the corner, apple picking and apple pie! I love the aroma of coffee, vanilla and cinnamon! Yipee!! Maybe I do want summertime to be over..... NOT!! Okay, so there we go, my first blogpost on 'Under the Shuswap (shoe-swap) Sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it so much ♥